Man is at the center of all the actions of the company
and his protection is our priority.
Our QHSE policy
The QHSE policy of GPI is to develop and validate all actions of the company to ensure the protection of GPI employees as well as personnel linked to our activity.
An approach of excellence, prevention and accountability for our clients and our company.
For several years, we are committed to a proactive security policy. Founded on the MASE reference, this policy is supported by group employees and establishes an approach of excellence, prevention and accountability for our clients and our company.
- Create awareness in the scope of decision-making, respecting obligations linked to human life, health and the environment.
- Prevent accidents and improve overall working conditions.
- Train and educate GPI staff and subcontractors of occupational risks.
- Ensure that all our processes are performed in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements and in respect for the environment.
- Promote company performance and measure evolution of results.